Are you looking for comfortable hangout places in the Bekasi area? Therefore, this article will answer your questions and confusion. In this article, we will discuss more hangout places in Bekasi, such as cafes, coffee shops, restaurants, and even ordinary coffee shops.
These hangouts are spread across various areas in Bekasi, such as in Tambun, Jatiwaringin, Jatiasih, Rawalumbu, Galaxy, to Kalimalang. Usually, young people who are looking for a place to hangout will prioritize several things, including comfort, good food, and drinks, socializing, and if possible an Instagramable place too.
There are so many places to hangout in Bekasi, the owners of these places to hangout compete with each other to attract customers by providing various facilities that are favored by most of the visitors, such as WiFi connection, live music, and also the availability of electrical plugs. Not even a few hangout places in Bekasi are open 24 hours just to serve their visitors. The following recommendations can be a reference for you and your friends.
1. Koma Junkyard
Koma Junkyard is a suitable hangout place for you and your relatives to relax. Having a large area Koma Junkyard also has a special spot to entertain its visitors through live music.
The food and beverage menu offered at Koma Junkyard is quite diverse, including Dori sambal matah, fish & chips, lychee squash, teh Tarik, and so on. The portion of the food is quite large and the taste is no less delicious, while in terms of the price itself it is still quite affordable.
- Address: Jl. Bambu Runcing No. 20, RT. 006/RW. 007, Bekasi Jaya, East Bekasi District, Bekasi City, West Java, 17112
- Operational hour: Every day, 11.00-00.00
- Phone: 0899-7861-371
2. Coffee Paste
If you want to go hangout with your relatives in a comfortable atmosphere, then Coffee Paste is the right solution for you. Various cafe facilities that you can enjoy when visiting this place are live music, places of worship such as prayer rooms, clean bathrooms, smoking area.
Talking about food and drinks, you don’t need to worry because Coffee Paste offers a diverse menu so you can taste a variety of food and drinks that are available at prices that are still quite affordable, starting from IDR 5,000, so you can already hangout with relatives at Coffee Paste.
In addition, the service by the workers at this cafe is very satisfying to the visitors because they are kind, friendly, fast, and ready to serve you immediately.
- Address: Jl. Pulo Sirih Barat Raya Blok FE, RT. 002/RW. 015, Jaka Setia, South Bekasi District, Bekasi City, West Java, 17147
- Operational hour: Every day, 11.00-23.00
- Phone: (021) 84238676
3. Carrington Coffee
Carrington Coffee is the next recommended hangout places in Bekasi. This cafe has a comfortable place and an atmosphere that is not so crowded that it can make its visitors feel relaxed when visiting Carrington Coffee.
This cafe consists of 3 floors and the third floor itself is a rooftop area. Meanwhile, the drinks provided by this cafe are a variety of coffees that taste no less delicious.
- Address: Jl. Pulo Sirih Boulevard Blok AE No. 103, RT. 008/RW. 013, Pekayon Jaya, South Bekasi District, Bekasi City, West Java, 17147
- Operational hour: Every day, 15.00-00.00
- Phone: 0816-733-507
deKopi is one of the cafes that gives a good first impression to its visitors. Offers a comfortable place so that every visitor can enjoy a relaxed time. In addition, deKopi is the right place for those of you who like to read books because the room in this cafe is provided with good lighting.
- Address: Kota Harapan Indah, Ruko Boulevard Hijau Blok C5 No. 33, Medan Satria, RT. 009/RW. 024, Pejuang, Medan Satria District, Bekasi City, West Java, 17131
- Operational hour: Every day, 09.00-00.00
- Phone: (021) 29465480
5. Double U Steak
Double U Steak is a special steak restaurant or steakhouse whose interior design is unique because it utilizes used objects that are reused as restaurant decorations, such as pots as lampshades, cutting boards as menu mats, and oil drums as cashier table mats, and so on.
The food menu offered itself is quite varied, one of which is meltique steak which has a delicious and distinctive taste from various spices. You can choose the level of doneness of the steak according to your taste.
For vegetables, you can choose to mix vegetables or broccoli. Potatoes are also provided with several choices, such as mashed potatoes, potato wedges, and french fries. As for the sauce variant itself, Double U Steak offers black pepper sauce, BBQ, and so on.
- Address: Jl. Wijaya Kusuma No.183, RT.001/RW.011, Jaka Setia, South Bekasi District, Bekasi City, West Java, 17147
- Operational hour: Every day, 11.00-22.00 (special Monday-Friday there is a break at 14.00-17.00)
- Phone: (021) 82732151
6. Warunk Fenomenal
The location of Warunk Fenomenal is quite strategic, which is located on the side of the main road from Kota Harapan Indah. This hangout places in Bekasi has a large parking area so it can accommodate many visitors.
In terms of the food and drink menu itself, Warunk Phenomenal offers a variety of delicious food and drinks at prices that are still quite affordable.
- Address: Komplek Sentra Kuliner Blok H2, Jalan Harapan Indah Raya, Medan Satria, RT. 003/RW. 010, Medan Satria, Medan Satria District, Bekasi City, West Java, 17132
- Operational hour: Every day, 11.00-23.00
- Phone: (021) 8866439
7. Little Talk Coffee
Little Talk Coffee is one of the next hangout places in Bekasi that offers a place with comfortable, beautiful atmosphere, and of course, will make every visitor want to linger at this cafe.
The menu offered is quite diverse, ranging from pannacotta, fried enoki, and so on. For drinks, there are blue pea latte, caffe mocha, and so on.
- Address: Insitu, Bumiwedari, Vida Bekasi, RT. 001/RW. 008, Bantargebang, Bekasi City, West Java, 17151
- Operational hour: Every day, 09.00-23.00
- Phone: 0821-2020-7585
8. 3 Cooks
3 Cooks is the last recommendation for hangout places in Bekasi that you can visit with your friends. The facilities offered when you visit this cafe include WiFi, toilets, parking area for visitors.
The food and beverage menu offered by 3 Cooks is quite diverse with affordable prices and the service from the cafe staff who serves every visitor quite well.
- Address: Jl. Raya Pekayon No. 150, RT. 003/RW. 001, Pekayon Jaya, South Bekasi District, Bekasi City, West Java, 17148
- Opening hours: Every day, 16.00-23.00
- Phone: (021) 82736012
Those are the recommendations for hangout places in Bekasi that can be a list of visits for you and your relatives while spending the weekend. Hopefully, this article is useful for you.