Neighbourhood Guide: BSD
Bumi Serpong Damai or BSD City is best known for its privately developed planned community and housing resident at Serpong, South Tangerang. The neighborhood area is designed to suit Indonesia’s upper-middle-class for its smart infrastructures, it has everything, from education, smart city hub for the services in the city, healthcare, shopping centers, culinary goods, and entertainment. There is so much to offer in this area from its developer, Sinarmas Land.
We’ve also covered interesting places you can visit in BSD.
Being an independent city in Serpong, it is next to Rawa Buntu, Rawa Mekar Jaya, Buaran, and Ciater. BSD has 31 clusters to divide its area, rather than subdistricts. BSD is the perfect place to have an urban getaway weekend with its facilities and attractions. So, If you’re wondering what is there in BSD, what to do in BSD, and where to go in BSD, here is your neighborhood guide of things to do in BSD.
Malls in BSD are extraordinary, complete and will be an entertaining place to refresh your minds, here are some of the malls in BSD you should visit :
- AEON Mall, one of the biggest city mall located in the heart of CBD BSD. Jl. BSD Raya Utama, Pagedangan, Kec. Pagedangan, Tangerang, Banten 15345
- BSD Plaza, simple city mall located in the midst of the city. Jl. Pahlawan Seribu, Lengkong Wetan, Serpong Sub-District, South Tangerang City, Banten 15310
- ITC Plaza, one of the biggest family mall in BSD. Jl. Pahlawan Seribu Serpong Serpong Tangerang Selatan Banten, Lengkong Wetan, Kec. Serpong, Kota Tangerang Selatan, Banten 15310
- BSD Junction, located next to ITC Plaza, this is one of the family plaza’s to fill your needs. Jl. Pahlawan Seribu, Lengkong Wetan, Kec. Serpong, Kota Tangerang Selatan, Banten 15322
- QBIG BSD CITY, some of the biggest stores in one mall. Jl. BSD Raya Utama, Lengkong Kulon, Kec. Pagedangan, Tangerang, Banten 15331
Night Clubs and Bars
Nightlife in BSD is classy and fun, there are many places to hang out at night, but if you’re finding a place to take off you mind, here are some of the night clubs and bars in BSD :
- Enigma, one of the most famous night club in BSD. Ruko Paramount Digital Arcade no. 12-18 Gading Serpong, Tangerang
- Venesia, get ready to enjoy live music and hang out with friends here! Jl. Pahlawan Seribu, samping, Teras Kota, BSD, Banten 15321
- Backyard Cafe, relax and hang out with friends in BSD’s culinary area. The breeze BSD City, Sampora, Cisauk, Tangerang, Banten 15345
- The Docks German Restaurant, enjoy your meal with a taste of alcohol for the company. Green Office Park BSD City, The Breeze, Jl. Grand Boulevard BSD, Serpong, Tangerang
BSD’s coffee shops that are really cozy, the scenery in the city makes the coffee shops much more relaxing, so here are some coffee shops you want to visit in BSD :
- Rosso’ Micro Roastery, enjoy its own roasted bean specialty coffee. Pasar Modern BSD Sektor 1 Ruko R.21, Jl. Letnan Sutopo, Rw. Mekar Jaya, Kec. Serpong, Kota Tangerang Selatan, Banten 15310
- Cupten Cafe, enjoy its simple interior area with a cup of coffee. The Icon Business Park – C9 – BSD City, Jl. BSD Raya Barat – Serpong, Sampora, Cisauk, South Tangerang City, Banten 15345
- Lemari Kopi, a youthful place to have a cup of coffee. Jl. Griya loka Raya, Ruko Sektor 1.1 Blok RE2, Jl. Komp. Bsd No.4, Rw. Buntu, City, Kota Tangerang Selatan, Banten 15311
- KOVESOP •brew&bite•, enjoy specialty coffee with a meal! Bsd Raya Utama Ruko Mendrisio 1 Blok A No 19, Jalan Boulevard Il Lago, Medang, Pagedangan, Medang, Kec. Pagedangan, Tangerang, Banten 15310
BSD serves the best restaurants there is, whether it’s inside a mall or a normal restaurant, you’ll want to try them! Here’s a list of those restaurants in BSD :
- Sale Restaurant BSD, an Italian restaurant fit for your taste bugs. Jalan BSD Raya Barat The Icon Business Park unit D-9, Sampora, Cisauk, Tangerang, Banten 15345
- Wee Nam Kee (The Breeze), the famous Hainanese Chicken Rice restaurant originated from Singapore. Jl. BSD Green Office Park, Sampora, Kec. Cisauk, Tangerang, Banten 15345
- Gubug Makan Mang Engking, taste Indonesia’s local food with luxury. The Breeze, Jl. BSD Raya Utama No.A-C, Sampora, Kec. Cisauk, Tangerang, Banten 15345
- Seirock-ya, taste unique ramen dishes in BSD’s famous mall! AEON Mall Jl. BSD Raya Utama, Pagedangan, Kec. Pagedangan, Tangerang, Banten 15345
The attractions in BSD are mainly served with urban facilitated area’s, the areas are shady and relaxing mainly fit to do outdoor sports :
- Edutown Arena, enjoy expedicitions and events that is held in this venue! Jl. BSD Raya Utama, Pagedangan, Kec. Pagedangan, Tangerang, Banten 15339
- Ocean Park BSD Serpong, enjoy BSD’s family waterpark in the center of CBD, BSD. CBD Area, Jl. Pahlawan Seribu, Lengkong Gudang, Kec. Serpong, Kota Tangerang Selatan, Banten 15310
- BSD Xtreme Park, experience 6 extreme sports that you could try! BSD City, Jalan Damai Foresta, Desa Sampora, Kecamatan Cisauk, Sampora, Kec. Cisauk, Tangerang, Banten 15345
Public transportations in BSD isn’t as diverse as Jakarta, people here either have their own vehicles, use online ojek services. But, if you’re wanting to go here by public transportations, here are some of the services you could find in BSD :
- Cars: There are some taxis in BSD, although you can’t find them everywhere, you could find one of the taxis pools in Jl. Cilenggang II No. 30, BSD, Cilenggang, Tangerang, Kota Tangerang Selatan, Banten 15310
- Bus: The route of TransJakarta starts in BSD-Grogol and its first departure is in Halte GIANT BSD. Other than TransJakarta, there is a shuttle bus that goes to Jakarta with three routes that end up in Terminal Bus Shuttle BSD City.
- Train: The commute line has its own route to Serpong, Tangerang. Going to BSD or Jakarta, you could go to Rawa Buntu Station.
So, there you have a guide to BSD. We hope you have fun traveling around BSD with this list of recommended places! Have fun!