8 Mouth-Watering Seafood Restaurants in Jakarta
Seafood is the kind of food you will crave occasionally. Well, who doesn’t love seafood? The tender meat inside the shells you’ve cracked, the crispy battered calamari fritters- ugh! Aren’t you drooling already? Here is a list of mouth-watering seafood restaurants you shouldn’t miss:
1. Bandar Djakarta
What makes Bandar Djakarta unique is their restaurant has the concept of a fish market. They provide a wide variety of fresh seafood for you to enjoy. You can also choose how you prefer your meal to be cooked. One of their best selling menus is their calamari fritter. It is one of the best calamari fritters around the city. This place is also perfect when you’re planning to visit with a large group of friends or families since they have indoor and outdoor seating areas.
Phone Number: (021) 64712259
Social Media: @bandardjakartarestaurant on Instagram
- Pintu Timur, Taman Impian Jaya Ancol, Jl. Lodan timur No.7, RW.10, Ancol, Kec. Pademangan, Kota Jkt Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 14430
- Jalan Bulevar Ahmad Yani Blok M, RT.007/RW.003, Marga Mulya, Kec. Bekasi Utara, Kota Bks, Jawa Barat 17143
- Kav. 6 Flavor Bliss, Jl. Alam Sutera Boulevard No.3, Serpong, Kec. Serpong, Kota Tangerang Selatan, Banten 15325
Price Range: Rp250.000,00 for two people (approx.)
11.00 – 23.30 (Monday – Friday)
10.00 – 00.00 (Saturday)
10.00 – 23.30 (Sunday)
2. Fish & Co.
Do you love fish and chips? If you do, then Fish & Co. will be your heaven on earth. Serving various kinds of seafood on a pan, they are very popular for their fish and chips. Their fish and chips are no ordinary fish and chips, for they come in various kinds of sauce from the original New York style to the Indonesian style. Not only they use the freshest seafood, but they also use natural ingredients in their dishes to ensure the quality of their foods.
Phone Number: (021) 29488707
Social Media: @fishncoindo on Instagram
- Kota Kasablanka Mall Ground Floor #FSG-05, Jalan Casablanca Kav.88, Tebet, RT.16/RW.5, Menteng Dalam, Kec. Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12870
- Cilandak Town Square, Jl. RS. Fatmawati Raya No.140-142, RT.6/RW.9, Cilandak Bar., Kec. Cilandak, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12430
- Mal Kelapa Gading 3 Gourmet Walk, Jl. Klp. Gading, RT.13/RW.18, Klp. Gading Tim., Kec. Klp. Gading, Kota Jkt Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 14240
Price Range: Rp330.000,00 for two people (approx.)
Opening Hours: 10.00 – 22.00 (Monday – Sunday)
3. Loobie Lobster & Shrimps
Loobie Lobster & Shrimps serves various kinds of seafood at an affordable price. They have two kinds of lobster; local and imported. Have you ever wondered about lobster with the company of Balinese sambal matah? If you haven’t, then you should definitely try them out here! It is one of their best-selling items on their menu.
Phone Number: (+62) 877 4659 0015
Social Media: @loobielobsterandshrimp on Instagram
- Jl. Panjang Arteri Klp. Dua Raya No.18, RT.2/RW.2, Kb. Jeruk, Kec. Kb. Jeruk, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 11530
- RT.2/RW.3, West Kuningan, Mampang Prapatan, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12710
Price Range: Rp200.000,00 for two people (approx.)
11.00 – 14.00, 17.00 – 22.00 (Monday – Friday)
11.00 – 22.00 (Saturday – Sunday)
4. Seribu Rasa
Seribu Rasa means “a thousand flavors”. As the name suggests, this restaurant serves various dishes and beverages for people to enjoy. The most-ordered dish in this restaurant is the jumbo prawn butter. One portion of it consists of two fresh prawns with juicy meat. Once you’ve tried it, you’ll crave for more.
Phone Number: (021) 7227518
Social Media: @seriburasa_id on Instagram
- Jl. Gunawarman, RT.5/RW.no: 28, Selong, Kec. Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12110
- Lotte Shopping Avenue, Jl. Prof. DR. Satrio No.18, RT.18/RW.4, Kuningan, Karet Kuningan, Kecamatan Setiabudi, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12940
- Lippo Mall, Jl. Pangeran Antasari No.36, RT.13/RW.6, Bangka, Mampang Prapatan, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12150
Price Range: Rp400.000,00 for two people (approx.)
Opening Hours: 11.00 – 22.00 (Monday – Sunday)
5. Fish Streat
Fish Streat is one of the cheapest seafood restaurants in town. They specialize in fish and chips- which you can afford for only Rp30.000-ish. Even though it’s really cheap, the taste will amaze you. With the price of their dishes, you surely can enjoy it every day!
Phone Number: (+62) 812 8899 8048
Social Media: @fishstreat on Instagram
- Jl. Tebet Timur Dalam Raya No.44B, RT.4/RW.5, Tebet Tim., Kec. Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12820
- Jl. Pinang Emas I Blok UT No.14, RT.7/RW.3, Pd. Pinang, Kec. Kby. Lama, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12310
- Jl. Kesehatan Raya No.28, RT.3/RW.6, Bintaro, Kec. Pesanggrahan, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12330
Price Range: Rp150.000,00 for two people (approx.)
10.00 – 22.00 (Monday – Thursday, Sunday)
13.00 – 00.00 (Friday)
10.00 – 00.00 (Saturday)
6. The Holy Crab
Nestled in the street of Gunawarman, The Holy Crab is an upmarket seafood restaurant offering wide selections of local and imported seafood. The Holy Crab serves spicy Cajun sauce, mouth-watering crustaceans, sweet corn, and cold beers to accompany the main dish. Roll up your sleeves, put on your bib, and crack the shells!
Phone Number: (021) 29236155
Social Media: @theholycrabid on Instagram
Address: Jl. Wolter Monginsidi No.27, RT.1/RW.7, Rw. Bar., Kec. Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12180
Price Range: Rp800.000,00 for two people (approx.)
Opening Hours: 11.30 – 22.00 (Monday – Sunday)
7. Nelayan Seafood Restaurant
Located inside Ancol Dreamland, Nelayan Seafood Restaurant serves Chinese seafood dishes for you to indulge. If you love Chinese seafood, you know that they use unique sauces that can only be enjoyed in certain restaurants like this one. Situated around open oceans, their seafood dishes are served fresh, so there’s no need to question the taste of their foods!
Phone Number: (021) 6900660
Social Media: @nelayanseafoodrestoran on Instagram
Address: Jl. Karang Bolong Raya No.8, RT.8/RW.11, Ancol, Kec. Pademangan, Kota Jkt Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 14430
Price Range: Rp300.000,00 for two people (approx.)
Opening Hours: 10.00 – 22.00 (Monday – Sunday)
8. Kilo Kitchen
Opened in Jakarta after Bali and Singapore, Kilo Kitchen serves the famous squid ink rice topped crispy battered calamari and salmon roe. Besides seafood, Kilo Kitchen also serves Mediterranean, American, and Asian cuisine. After you’ve finished your meal, head to Kilo Lounge under the restaurant and try their handcrafted cocktails to wrap up your night.
Phone Number: (+62) 812 9975 2522
Social Media: @kilokitchenjkt on Instagram
Address Jl. Gunawarman No.16, RT.5/RW.2, Selong, Kec. Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12110
Price Range: Rp350.000,00 for two people (approx.)
Opening Hours: 12.00 – 21.00 (Monday – Sunday)
Well, well, well. If you haven’t drooled at the beginning of this article, you must’ve been drooling by now. Isn’t it so tempting to imagine the delicious seafood served in these places? Try them out and experience the best seafood dining experience of your life!