30 Must Try Starbucks Menu
Starbucks is one of the most famous coffee chains in the world with more than 30,000 stores. The company was founded relatively recently, in 1971, and it began its journey as a chain of coffee shops. The first store was opened on March 30, 1971. 1987 was a turning point for Starbucks when Howard Schulz took over the company and began making it the Starbucks we know today. Starbucks became the biggest coffee shop chain in the world, but it all happens with a process, and here are some of the factor that helped Starbucks become this successful:
They have almost everything you can imagine in terms of customization. From coffee to hazelnut syrup and vanilla bean powder. Over the years, Starbucks has made some classic beverages famous, such as the Pumpkin Spice Latte or Cotton Candy Frappuccino. They also have specialty beverages like caramel lattes, frappuccino, etc. These sweet and sugary drinks have gained Starbucks a loyal customer. This sugary syrup also helps the taste of the coffee that gets much complain because it tastes burnt due to over-roasting. Because of this syrup, other coffee shop chains must introduce similar products in order to compete.
The most interesting thing about Starbucks is their secret menu. They have a bunch of it. They aren’t official drinks, so don’t expect Starbucks to know your drink when you tell them about it. We’re just going to list down the things you tell them to have them make it correctly for you.The number of syrup or scoops in the drinks for cold usually go by size.
Starbucks Secret Menu
When you go to Starbucks there are some menus that are not displayed or can only be ordered when you ask the baristas themselves. However, not every baristas knows the recipe to these menus. But don’t worry, Flokq has several secret recipe menus that you can try and ask the barista to make them for you.
1. Thin Mint Frappuccino
This is a green tea frappuccino with java chips and chocolate syrup. It comes out to look like a funky greenish-brown colored drink. It is really good, even though the color might not be appealing to some.
- Ask for 2/3/4 java chip scoops in a tall/grande/venti green tea frappuccino
- Then have them top it off with chocolate syrup on top of the whipped cream.
2. The Grasshopper Frappuccino
This is another different version of the green tea frappuccino. It has java chips and peppermint syrup in it. It tastes like mint chocolate chip ice cream. Mint chocolate chip lovers, this is your drink!
- Order a tall/grande/venti green tea frappuccino
- Add with either 2/3/4 java chip scoops and 1/1/2 pumps of peppermint syrup.
3. Snickers Frappuccino
Invented after the chocolate bar Snickers, the Snickers Frappuccino is made of toffee nut syrup, java chips, and caramel drizzle on top. The amount of syrup varies depending on the size. It tastes just like the Snickers bar, albeit a beverage version!
- Get a tall/grande/venti coffee frappuccino
- Add either 2/3/4 toffee nut syrup and java chips
- Then add caramel sauce to the whipped cream.
People also read The Best Live Music Cafes: Enjoy Central Jakarta
4. Marble Mocha Macchiato(MMM)
This one’s quite similar to a caramel macchiato, but now you put white mocha at the bottom. After that, you add milk and a shot on top and finish it off with mocha syrup. Delicious and yummy!
- Get yourself a caramel macchiato but substitute the vanilla syrup for a white mocha syrup
- Then have them pull the shots first
- Finally, top it off with chocolate syrup.
5. Cookies and Creme Frappuccino
This is basically white mocha frappuccino with java chips and peppermint syrup.
- Ask for a tall/grande/venti white mocha frappuccino
- Add between 2/3/4 scoops of java chips
- Then put 1/1/2 pumps of peppermint syrup.
6. Grim Reaper
This drink tastes like peppermint ice cream. While it is delicious, it comes with a consequence. It is worth 1000 calories. It is only made in a venti cold cup.
- Tell them that you want a venti syrup creme frappuccino
- Add it with heavy cream, 6 java chip scoops, 6 scoops of vanilla bean and 6 scoops of peppermint. Delicious? Yes! Deadly? YES!
7. Captain Crunch
This is basically a strawberry and creme frappuccino with java chips and toffee nut syrup.
- Ask for a tall/grande/venti strawberry and creme frappuccino
- Add 2/3/4 scoops of java chips
- Finally, add 1/1/2 pumps of toffee nut syrup.
8. Banana Split Frappucino
This one’s for those wanting a mix of strawberry tastiness and creme frappuccino.
- Start with strawberries and creme Frappuccino
- Add some vanilla Bean powder, then some java chips
- Add a whole Banana (note the extra cost)
- Top it with whipped cream and mocha drizzle
- Lastly with caramel drizzle if desired.
9. Baby Yoda Frappuccino
This colorful choice is for Star Wars fans out there.
- Ask for a matcha green tea Frappuccino
- Then add caramel drizzle to the cup for the cloak
- Then top off with whipped cream, caramel and caramel ribbon crunch crunchies.
10. Cadburry Creme Egg Frappuccino
Another coffee-meets-sweets choice.
- First, order Java Chip Frappuccino in your size of choice
- Then add Frappuccino Roast (pumps: tall = 1 grande = 2, venti = 3)
- Next, add Vanilla syrup (pumps: tall = 1 grande = 1.5, venti = 2)
- Then add Caramel syrup (pumps: tall = 1/2 grande = 1/2 , venti = 1)
- Finally add vanilla bean powder (scoops: tall = 2, grande = 3, venti = 4)
11. Christmas Cookie Frappucino
Something for Santa.
- Order a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Then add two pumps peppermint syrup
Then add one pump toffee nut syrup
- Finally, top with whipped cream and caramel drizzle
12. Passion Drink Frappuccino
For some pinky goodness.
- First, you order milk
- Then oder passion tea
- Ask for three pumps of classic syrup, and creme base.
13. Cake Batter Frappuccino
Simple, but still worth trying.
- Ask for a Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino
- Add a pump of hazelnut syrup
- Finally, ask your barista to add 1 Starbucks Birthday Cake Pop into the blender.
14. Chocolate Dalmatian
For those dog lovers.
- Ask for a hot white chocolate mocha
- Then add Java chips
- Finally, top it off with chocolate chips.
15. Liquid Cocaine
Of course, this is perfectly legal.
- This drink is comprised of 4 shots espresso, given 4 pumps white chocolate syrup
- Then add ice to fill a grande cup
- Finally, fill with milk.
16. Ferrero Rocher Frappuccino
Some more chocolatey mix.
- Ask for double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino
- Add 2 to 3 pumps mocha syrup
- Then add 1 to 2 pumps hazelnut syrup
- Finally top it with hazelnut drizzle.
17. Peach Ring Tea
- Ask for a half Valencia Orange Refresher
- Add half Passion Tea
- Then add peach syrup (6 pumps for trenta, 5 for venti, 3 for grande, and 2 for tall).
18. Pink Drink
For those who are into pinkish stuff.
- Ask for a strawberry Açai Refresher
- Add coconut milk
- Then add real strawberries and blackberries.
19. Skittles Frappuccino
Starbucks gets colorful.
- Get strawberries & Crème Frappuccino, don’t add classic syrup
- Add Vanilla syrup (2 pumps for tall, 3 pumps for grande, 4 pumps for venti)
- End with raspberry syrup (½ pump for tall, 1 pump for grande, 1.5 pumps for venti).
20. Fruity Pebbles Frappuccino
Fruity and Sweet-y.
- Ask for Strawberries & Crème Frappuccino
- Add 2 pumps of vanilla syrup
- Then add a pump of raspberry syrup
- Finish with a splash of orange-mango juice if possible.
21. Cotton Candy Frappuccino
A little something from the carnaval.
- Ask for a Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino
- Then simply add 1 to 2 extra pumps of raspberry syrup.
22. Lucky Leprechaun Frappuccino
- Ask to add whipped cream at the bottom of the cup first
- Then have them make a regular Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino, but blended with peppermint syrup.
- Finally, top it off with another layer of whipped cream and crumbled caramel crunch.
23. Holly Jolly Latte
A starbucks secret menu drink best served cold and also hot.
- Ask for an Eggnog Chai Latte, don’t add water.
- Then add peppermint syrup – 1 pump tall, 2 pumps grande, 3 pumps venti
- Finally, top it off with nutmeg sprinkles and whipped cream.
24. Orange Creamsicle Frappuccino
Orange and creamy meets in a secret starbucks menu.
- Ask for an orange mango juice to the first line
- Add milk to the second line
- Then add a cream base (4 pumps for venti, 3 pumps for grande, and 2 pumps for tall)
- Next, classic syrup (4 pumps for venti, 3 pumps grande, and 2 pumps for tall)
- Add ice and blend
- Finally, top it with whipped cream.
25. Pumpkin Pie Frappuccino
A spooky secret starbucks menu; a perfect treat for Halloween.
- Ask for a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- Then add 1 to 2 pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup.
- Now, add whipped cream blended in, and get cinnamon dolce sprinkles on top.
Lastly after we went around to Starbucks stores and asked the employees and regular customers what their favourite items were, we gathered Starbucks top 5 favorite items.
Starbucks Classic Menu
You can never go wrong with a Starbucks classic menu. Here are some classic Starbucks menus that are very popular and very delicious for you to order.
26. Caramel Frappuccino
The mixture consists of coffee, caramel syrup, milk, ice, and whipped cream. The right combination for jogging during the day. This favorite menu at Starbucks is really good at making coffee lovers feel at home for long hanging out. The Caramel Frappuccino is available in glass bottles, so besides you can taste the deliciousness of this drink, you can also keep the bottle at home.
27. Caramel Macchiato
This favorite menu at Starbucks can be served hot or cold. The taste is just right, the espresso mixed with vanilla syrup, foam topping, and caramel syrup makes this drink neither too bitter nor too sweet.
28. Green Tea Latte
This is a favourite drink for most women because green tea latte can be a choice of healthy drinks for you. The benefits of green tea which are rich in antioxidants and polyphenols make this drink suitable for those of you who are running a diet and skin beauty care program.
29. Sea Salt Caramel Mocha Frappuccino
Who doesn’t know this seasonal drink at Starbucks? This drink is only available during autumn, around August to October. The taste of the espresso mixture with steamed milk mixed with mocha sauce and peanut syrup, plus whipped cream, caramel sauce, and sea salt really kicks in the mouth. Sweet and salty sensations combine into one. Hmm, how does that feel?
30. Caffe Americano
Another one of the most delicious Starbucks drinks that will immediately wake your sleepy eyes, namely Caffe Americano. This black coffee, whose coffee beans are ground directly by a Starbucks barista, is truly the right choice for those of you who don’t like sweet drinks.The taste of Caffe Americano is very bitter, but you can request additional syrup. You can drink this black coffee cold or warm.
There it is our Starbucks secret menu and top 5 most favorite items, don’t forget to try it out, you won’t regret it!
Obviously, enjoying one of these drinks would be much better when you are enjoying it from the comfort of your own room. You can also find a cozy room with a sleek and stylish design with Flokq. Flokq offers you a room and apartment with monthly payment in many parts of Jakarta.
Want to find out more? Contact Flokq at +62 813-1490-5690 or click the button below!CLICK HERE TO RENT A ROOM OR AN APARTMENT