Easy Workout at Home
Doing exercise is not only keeping your physical body healthy, but also boosts your mental and spiritual health too. During a pandemic like coronavirus, it’s very important to keep your body and mind healthy, and because you can’t get to the gym that doesn’t mean you can’t do workout. There are many varieties you can get an easy and good workout at home and If you don’t have a lot of equipment, don’t worry we got you covered. We have gathered at home bodyweight workouts that will allow you to keep up your fitness routine.You can use bodyweight exercises to work nearly every muscle in your body, from your chest, arm, shoulder, butt, legs, you name it literally every part of your body.
People also read Creating a Focus-Friendly Workspace in Your Apartment
Other than easy , working out also has plenty of benefits. First, exercise helps prevent weight gain, which I believe all of us have gained weight due to pandemic and eating is the only fun thing that is not prohibited. Other than that exercise also offers plenty of other important benefits. Exercise can lower your risk of developing health conditions like breast, colorectal and lung cancer, depression, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, and stroke. Exercise also makes your bones stronger, and helps you sleep easily. Besides that at home workout also have other advantages like:
- Overall home workout takes less time because you don’t need to travel to the gym, studio or court.
- You’re setting a good example of an active lifestyle if your family or friends see you exercise.
- By working out at home it’s easier to keep up a routine and stick to it.
- You can watch your favourite TV show or play your favorite music while you exercise.
With those advantages we gather some of the best and easy at home workouts that only require bodyweight.
- Sit-Ups: this is the most basic but effective. As a beginner try 20 sit ups first then work your way up to 50-100 once you’re a pro. To get the maximum effect do not tuck your feet under a chair or table for assistance.
- Crunches: this one is similar to sit ups but you only need to lift your head and stomach halfway to sit. For start try for three sets of 20.
- Bicycles: Lie on your back feet in the air, knees bent. Place your hands behind your head. Begin pumping your legs in the classic bicycle motion, vigorously, for one minute.
- Planks: Hands down the best overall body weight toning move you can do. Rest on your elbows and toes, keeping your back and legs straight. Hold for one minute.
Cardio Home Workout Moves
- Jumping Jacks: This is one of the easiest cardio, all you need to do is stand upright with your legs together, arms at your side, then bend your knees slightly, and jump. As you jump, spread your legs to be about your shoulder width apart. Stretch your arms out and over your head, then jump back to starting position and repeat.
- Burpees: Get from a perfect plank to a jump with the hands in the air and back again as fast as possible. For start try with 10, then work your way up from there.
People also read The Ultimate Morning Routines to Stay Fit
Lower Body Home Workout Moves
- Squats: Lower your hips from a standing position then stand back up. Do sets of 10.
- Lunges: Start standing with your feet parallel. Take a big step forward with your right leg, then land it your knee bent and make sure it’s over your toes. Allow your back knee to drop down toward the floor while swinging your left arm forward to keep your body balance. To return to standing, push your right front foot. Do two sets of 10 on each side.
- Squat Jumps: this is a little self-explanatory, all you need to do is do a regular squat then engage your core and jump. Lower your body back into the squat position for one complete rep when you land. Do two to three sets of 10 reps.
- High Knees: Jog in place for one minute while simultaneously lifting each knee as high as you can.
- Bavarian Split Squats: Don’t worry it’s not as hard as it sounds. So, on a chair seat or low table behind yourself, do a regular squat with one leg resting. Don’t forget to keep your weight over your forward leg and don’t let your knee bend further than your toes. Do two sets of 10 on each side.
- Calf Raises: Stand up straight, then push through the balls of your feet and raise your heel until you are standing on your toes. Then lower slowly back to the start. This is the easiest exercise to slip into your everyday life.
Upper Body Home Workout Moves
- Push-Ups: Do two sets of 10. Let your child sit on your butt for extra weight.
- Dips: Dips by bending your arms until your shoulders are below your elbow. Then come back up. Lean forward when you dip down and lock your elbow at the top of each rep. Dip down until your shoulders are below your elbow. You can add a dip belt to add weights. Do two sets of 10 dips.
- Deadlifts: This is a modified version of the gym. You’ll need something heavy. A low to the ground object perfect for this can easily, such as a two gallon-size jugs of water. Start by standing, feet shoulder-width apart, back straight, reach down and grab hold of the weighted object on the floor in front of you. Return to a vertical position. Lower down; raise back up. Do 20 times.
So, these are some easy steps on how to do workout at home without any equipment, hope this article will help you, goodluck!